I'm here, I'm not leaving you, Sammy.: There are a couple types of SPN Fans:
- SPN Purists: They like/love season 1-3 the most and find 4 & 5 to be sad seconds. 6 & 7 are complete abominations.
- SPN Critics: There’s always a better episode, a better moment, a better dialog, a better season, etc. Literally, nothing is good enough for them.
- SPN Emotionalists: They cry. All the time. At everything. Because everything can be interpreted as a ship related thing or just a winchester!feels thing. They analyse every situation for feels. And find them.
- SPN Loyalists: They watch every episode after Season 5 and find all the good things in them. They get insulted when someone says the show should have ended at Swan Song and they lose a heart piece when a fan drops from SPN with the phrase, “Its been ruined by Season *”
- SPN Newbies: They just got finished watching the non-airing Seasons and are in the post watch where the fandom is a rainbow of fun and fabulousness and greatness. (They soon turn into SPN Cynics)
- SPN Cynics: People who think the fandom is horrible and evil and rude and mean. They hate the ship wars and arguments to the point that they start insulting the fandom and the show daily.
- SPN Crazies: Easy to explain and spot. They are simply… psychopaths.
i’d say i’m a purist and loyalist. I don’t hate season 4 and 5 they’re my favorites! But seasons 6 and 7 are just absolute crap to me but I refuse to quit watching